A delicious pumpkin soup like a carrot and mushroom soup, comforting flavors that plummet with the drop in temperature, flavored with hot spices ideal for this fall season.
Pumpkin Soup :
Last weekend, after a good bike ride, we were exhausted and I no longer had the strength to spend time in the kitchen. In the evening, a light rain was falling, which prompted me to prepare a good empty-fridge soup with pumpkin, carrots and mushrooms accompanied by garlic bread and oven-grilled cheese, nothing better to warm up.
Last year for the Thanksgiving menu I made this tasty soup without adding mushrooms because my little Layla is not a big fan, this time I had the good idea to mix them like this neither seen nor known it goes unnoticed. This delicious warming soup that I served for dinner is a perfect meal for fall, hearty but without being caloric, it was unanimous in my household.
I prepare a lot of soups throughout the fall and winter, and this pumpkin and carrot soup is one of them, balanced flavors, sweet and above all a source of vitamin A and C, rich in fiber and antioxidants. It’s really the kind of soup not to be without during the very cold season. If you like soups, don’t hesitate to consult my index of fall recipe ideas .
Before serving this soup garnish with liquid cream and if you prefer a vegan and gluten-free soup, just replace it with soy or oat cream. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and accompany with croutons why not or even pieces of toasted bread with garlic and cheese, so the whole family is delighted. You can replace the pumpkin with pumpkin in this case it is not necessary to remove the skin.
How to make pumpkin and carrot soup:
The procedure is very simple, all you have to do is:
- Brown the chopped onion until translucent and add the pieces of pumpkin (or potimarron) cut into cubes as well as the carrots and mushrooms.
- Add the garlic and ginger and sauté before adding the spices (cumin and turmeric) and a few sprigs of thyme.
- Cover with vegetable (or chicken) broth, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- At the end of cooking, mix everything in an immersion blender after removing the sprigs of thyme.
- Fill with water if the soup is too thick or even soy milk for a creamy consistency.
View More : /buy-magic-mushrooms-online/